Saturday, January 3, 2009

Butterfly Award

Special thanks goes out to Marietta for awarding my blog with the Butterfly Award!!! I love it and will keep the button for always! And in memory of you awarding it to me, I have the button linked to your blog! So Marietta, thank you !!




After much thought, I have decided to pass the Butterfly Award on to just one of my fellow book bloggers, Amanda at A Patchwork of Books I really enjoy her blog and she is, afterall the one who inspired me to start this blog of my own. Without her support and words of advice, I certainly never would have been awarded the Butterfly Award!

Please pass on the Butterfly per these rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

Thanks again Marietta! What an honor and what fun!

2 comments:

style='clear: both;' Deanna H. said...

Congrats on your Butterfly. I like your blog and look forward to reading more.

style='clear: both;'
Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie! :) I'm glad you like my blog and I'm definitely impressed with yours. So good already!