Monday, February 23, 2009

I Spy... With My Little Eye

Today is Walter Wick's birthday. Wick is the award winning author and photographer of children's books, probably most well known for his "I Spy" series.

I was very much looking forward to reviewing one of these books, as well as several others of his, as "I Spy" was a game my family used to play all the time - on road trips, in doctor's offices while waiting for appointments, while eating dinner... However, the books I had on order from the local library did not receive and therefore, I am not able to do a review. I would ask that today, in honor of Wick's birthday, that if any of you readers have had any experience with these books, that you might post a comment, leaving your feedback on them - I know they are quite popular with kids and many of you have probably seen them before!

You can also honor Wick on his birthday, by checking out these websites:
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.

0 comments: