Monday, March 16, 2009

I Heart (Love) Your Blog Award


Thanks to Deanna at Once Upon a Time for my cool award. I am very happy to have received this acknowledgment for my blog. Yipee!

Now I get to follow the rules:
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Again, thanks for giving me the award! And here are my nominees:

Curious Kindergartners Who Became Fantastic First Graders
The Bookworm's Booklist
The Planet EsmePlan
5 Minutes for Books

If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.

1 comments:

style='clear: both;' Homeschool Friend said...

SQUEEEeeeeeeeeeeeL! THANK YOU!

This is such an HONOR coming from YOU!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!

I've always wanted this award!!! Isnt that funny?!? It's just SO cute and pretty! And like I said, to get it from YOU makes it so meaningful!

You've put a big smile on my face! BIG HUGS!!!!!!