Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekly Blog Plan, May 26-29

Here's the weekly blog plan! Again, please remember this is subject to change and is dependent upon whether or not my materials come in from the library as planned. I realize that this may fall too late for you to use in your classroom this year, but the activities will definitely swing from year-to-year! If you see something you really want to incorporate into your classroom, leave me a comment on this post or send me an e-mail, kateh12783@hotmail.com. I'd be glad to provide you with the links I have, if nothing more!

Tuesday, May 26 - National Moving Month
  • Moving House, Anne Civardi
  • What You Know First, Patricia MacLachlan
  • Alexander, Who's Not (Do You Hear Me? I Mean It!) Going to Move, Judith Viorst
  • Also Known as Harper, Ann Haywood Leal
Wednesday, May 27 - National Spelling Bee Finals
  • Spellbound, Janet McDonald
  • Brave as a Mountain Lion, Ann Herbert Scott
  • Abigail Spells, Anna Alter
Thursday, May 28 - May Reviews
  • Bobby Bramble Loses His Brain, Dave Keane
  • The Travel Game, John Grandits
Friday, May 29 - Andrew Clements' 60th Birthday
  • Dogku
  • A Million Dots
  • Who Owns the Cow?
  • Big Al
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.

0 comments: