Saturday, July 4, 2009

On V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!

Well, I'm on vacation until probably next Saturday or Sunday....

It's going to be a crazy week to say the least! The weather isn't very conducive for camping and I'm sharing a tent with my 82-year old grandmother... I'll also be making (at least) two trips back to the area during the course of the week, as I am tutoring a 3rd grader and having opening night for summer reading nights. I'm excited about this... so far I've got 13 kids between the ages of 5-9 signed up for my program!!! I've got six themed weeks going on and we're starting off with pond critters. Each week, along with two stories, the kids will be participating in craft that goes along with the theme!

So, anyways... I've got my blog posts done ahead, but due to trying to double up, along with getting together a weekly take-home book bag for my tutoring client and picking out enough pond-related books for each of the kids in the summer reading program (in case they want to take home something theme-related), they posts are a little shorter than normal.

Everyone have a safe and fun 4th of July and I'll be back in business and replying more next week!

0 comments: