Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Themed Book List

Hey readers!

This week the theme is Valentine's Day... I know, I know, it's only February 1... but if I wait until next week (February 8-12), you wouldn't have the chance to actually find the books and put them to use! So, I wanted to give you the list of books for the Valentine's Day theme week ahead of time. That way, you'll have a chance to order copies of any titles you're interested in from your local library if you wish!

Here's the list... they won't necessarily be used in this order!
  • Valentine's Day is..., Gail Gibbons
  • The Legend of the Valentine: An Inspirational Story of Love and Reconciliation, Katherine Grace Bond
  • The Night Before Valentine's Day, Natasha Wing
  • Fancy Nancy, Heart to Heart, Jane O'Connor
  • Love, Splat, Rob Scotton
  • Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse, Laura Numeroff
  • The Valentine Bears, Eve Bunting
  • If You'll Be My Valentine, Cynthia Rylant


If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!

2 comments:

style='clear: both;' Natasha Wing said...

I love your blog design. And thanks for recommending my book, The Night Before Valentine's Day. There are lots of fun ideas for heart-shaped cards kids can make. Just check out the illustrations throughout the book. www.natashawing.com

style='clear: both;' Natasha Wing said...

P.S. I'm Aquarius, too! February 7th. And you?