Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year... New Look

The start of 2012 means a blog layout update is in order! Rather than heading off to one of the many wonderful blog template makers, I decided I'd give it a go at creating my own layout! I must say, I think it turned out pretty good for a first timer!

As many of you probably notice (and noticed back in the fall), the name of my blog has been slightly altered. It is now Katie's {Little Ones} Learning Lounge, as opposed to just Katie's Literature Lounge. This change was deemed necessary by me, as I am now reviewing products to use with early childhood education as well as the books like always! It is also my intent to share some of the activities that I use with my Head Start/UPK group with all of my readers, so you have that to look forward to in 2012.

Hope the new year brings everyone the best and I look forward to continue hearing from all of my avid readers/followers!





If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!

0 comments: